The Markes BenchTOF series of time-of-flight mass spectrometers offer high quality of results and excellent productivity for your GC-MS experiments. The models in this series include:
The BenchTOF-Evolve provides high sensitivity equivalent to secondary-ion systems, and full spectral information, all while integrating seamlessly with your existing GC-MS workflow.
BenchTOF-Evolve is perfect for any analyst wishing to realise the benefits of TOF MS without the need for extensive training or disruption to existing workflows.
- BenchTOF-Evolve instrument control software compatible with a number of leading GCs and autosamplers.
- SIM-like sensitivity for trace-level analysis of targets and unknowns in a single run.
- Reference-quality ‘classical’ spectra matching those in commercial or custom quadrupole-acquired libraries.
- High-speed spectral acquisition ensuring compatibility with fast GC and GC×GC.
- Long-term stability of analyte response for reduced downtime.
The BenchTOF-HD offers excellent sensitivity and improved productivity for a wide range of GC applications.
The spectrometer offers better sensitivity than quad-SIM with full reference-quality spectra (m/z 1–1500 amu). It is supplied with the TOF-DS software, including on-the-fly deconvolution and dynamic baseline compensation (DBC), for full system control.
The main features of the BenchTOF-HD spectrometer are as follows:
- Better sensitivity than quad-SIM
- Rapid-speed acquisition enables 2 or 3x faster sample throughput
- High sensitivity reduces sample preparation and eliminates the need for large-sized samples
- TOF-DS software
- ChromCompare® automated data comparison
- Excellent stability eliminates unscheduled maintenance and reduces down-time
- Sub-unit mass selectivity reduces matrix interferences
- Suitable for regular GC, fast GC and GC×GC applications
- Compatible with all major makes of GC
- Upgrades to Select-eV® variable-energy ionisation
The BenchTOF-Select spectrometer features variable-energy electron ionization. This spectrometer combines the power of BenchTOF-HD, such as sensitivity, speed, stability, spectral quality and sub-unit mass selectivity, with the Select-eV variable-energy ionisation technology and the TOF-DS software to deliver excellent performance.
The BenchTOF-Select spectrometer is suitable for researchers requiring exceptional analytical capability and productivity. The Select-eV variable-energy ionisation technology improves the absolute intensity of molecular ions, expands the dynamic range and limits of detection, gathers confirmatory low-energy spectra with structurally major fragmentation, and differentiates between compounds with similar 70 eV spectra.
The main features of the BenchTOF-Select spectrometer are:
- Rapid analysis, fast method development, minimum down-time and reduced sample preparation
- Select-eV variable-energy ionisation technology resolves complex applications
- Excellent stability prevents unscheduled maintenance, even when utilizing soft ionization
- Real-time access to results
- Innovative data-mining features such as deconvolution, dynamic baseline compensation (DBC) and ChromCompare data comparison
Download the brochure for more information