Markes offers TD-100, an automated, high-throughput thermal desorption system designed for fast and automated processing of up to 100 sorbent sample tubes in one sequence.
Unlike other thermal desorption units, the thermal desorption system quantitatively re-collects all thermally desorbed samples for storage or re-analysis to improve sample security. It also includes an electrically cooled cold trap that eliminates the costs and complications associated with liquid cryogen.
The TD-100 is suitable for high-throughput analytical laboratories that routinely process huge numbers of tube-based samples.
The key features of the TD-100 automated high-throughput thermal desorption system are:
- Automated processing of up to 100 tubes
- Compatibility with a range of TD applications improves productivity
- Tubes are capped at all times to prevent sample contamination and/or analyte loss
- Provides simple method/data validation and overpowers ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems
- Improves productivity
- Minimises errors with the TubeTAG™ sample informatics system
- Concurrently analysis of VOCs, SVOCs and thermally labile compounds in one sequence from ppt to low-percent levels
- Quantitative re-collection of samples, enabling sample re-analysis
- All samples are leak-tested to ensure accurate results
- Quick tube cooling after desorption guarantees high sample throughput
- Cryogen-free operation and very low dry-gas consumption cut running costs
- DiffLok™ caps maintains the integrity of every sample
- Automatically tracks tube and sample history with TubeTAG™ informatics system
- Complies with key international standard such as US EPA Method TO-17