Markes’ CIA Advantage is a powerful, high-throughput system designed for evaluating volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in canister gas and air. The analysis is carried out using US EPA Methods TO-14 and TO-15.
The system operates in a cryogen-free environment and has multiple-canister capacity. It is compatible with any GC analyzer models, and allows both high and low concentration samples to be run in a sequential manner.
The main features of the Markes’ CIA Advantage system include:
- Incorporates method-compliant tube desorption
- High-quality air monitoring results
- Reduces running costs
- Splitless desorption for optimum sensitivity
- Capacity for up to 27 canisters allowing round-the-clock automated operation
- Combination of efficient purging and heated internal lines avoids carryover between samples
The major applications of the Markes’ CIA Advantage system are as follows:
- Urban air monitoring
- Fugitive industrial emissions
- Indoor air quality
- US EPA Methods TO-14 and TO-15