The TD100-xr™ is perfect for rapid and unattended processing of up to 100 sample sorbent tubes in a single sequence, is described as a high-throughput, automated thermal desorption system.
When compared to other thermal desorption units, the TD100-xr quantitatively re-collects samples for storage or re-analysis, improving sample security. This thermal desorption system is available with an electrically cooled cold trap, dispensing the inconvenience and expense of liquid cryogen.
Who uses the TD100-xr?
The TD100-xr is used by high-throughput analytical laboratories that process huge volumes of tube-based samples automatically.
The key benefits of the TD100-xr are as follows:
- Improve productivity with the globally recognized versatile thermal desorber – the TD100-xr offers unmatched analytical performance for an increasing variety TD applications
- Peace of mind – the TD100-xr, with quantitative sample re-collection for repeat analysis, offers simple data/method validation and overcomes the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems
- Users need to be confident as they are using a desorber that complies with key standards such as US EPA Method TO-17
- Improve throughput – capacity for up to 100 tubes and compatibility with the widest variety of TD applications allow maximizing productivity, e.g. unattended operation all weekend
- Security – tubes continue to be capped at all times in order to avoid analyte loss and/or sample contamination
- Reduce running expenses by preventing the need for cryogen
- Reduce errors with the TubeTAG™ sample informatics system
The main features of the TD100-xr include:
- The short, heated transfer line allows installation of the TD100-xr on all major makes of GC and GC–MS
- Inert sample paths and extended temperatures allow quantitative recovery of C2 to C44, also including reactive and thermally labile species - from percent to sub-ppt concentrations
- High-precision parts result in increased robustness
- Method compliance aided by addition of internal standard, water management, and leak-testing
- Unattended, cryogen-free, automated operation for up to 100 sample tubes
- Improved traceability of samples using barcodes and RFID TubeTAGs
- Confidence in results through quantitative sample re-collection of split flows.