Olympus’ BondMaster® 600 comprises of multi-mode bond testing software coupled with highly advanced digital electronics, which together are able to provide reliable, clear and high-quality signals.
The BondMaster 600 is capable of analyzing metal-to-metal bonds, honeycomb composite, or laminate composite with superior ease because of its well-designed interface and direct-access keys. The interface is in-built with presets to assist various common applications. This tester is user-friendly and allows reporting and archiving.
The BondMaster 600 is designed with several basic inspection methods such as resonance, pitch-catch swept, pitch-catch impulse, pitch-catch RF and a mechanical impedance analysis (MIA) method.
The main features of the BondMaster® 600 include:
- Designed to meet IP66 requirements
- Battery life of up to 9 hours
- 5.7in color VGA display that has good clarity
- On-board file preview
- Up to two real-time readings
- Choice of full-screen in various display modes
- Instant display mode button using the RUN key
- Direct-access key gain adjustment
- New SCAN view
- New SPECTRUM view and frequency tracking option
- Page screen with an all-settings configuration
- Storage capacity of up to 500 files
- Matches current BondMaster probes (PowerLink) and probes from other manufacturers