Olympus’ Vanta™ Element handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer enables elemental analysis for identification and sorting of alloy grade, in as little time as one second.
- Rapid grade identification and on-screen grade comparison speed-up investigation for sorting scrap and manufacturing metals
- Includes a smartphone-like user interface (UI) that is easy to understand and user-friendly, minimizing the need for user training and simplifying the sorting process
State-of-the-Art XRF Analyzer Features
The connectivity features of the Vanta™ Element analyzers enable the user’s scrap metal recycling and quality control process to be streamlined.
Repeatable and Accurate Results
- Axon Technology™ stability and count rate
- Vanta™ electronics
Convenient Data Management
- Olympus Scientific Cloud™ enables cloud data storage and real-time access to remote data
- Wireless connectivity (optional) for easy transfer of data to a network folder
- Results can be stored in the 1 GB Industrial microSD™ card
- Direct transfer to a USB drive
Affordable, Robust Handheld XRF
The analyzer has been designed for challenging environments, and enables a lower cost of ownership.
- Drop tested (MIL-STD-810G) for guarding against falls, thus minimizing the need for expensive repairs
- IP54 rated to safeguard against moisture and dust
- Stainless-steel faceplate ensures protection against wear
- Thick (50 µm), tough Kapton® window safeguards the analyzer
- Rated for continuous testing from −10 °C to 45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F)
- Window replacement can be easily carried out without the need for any tools