Harrick Scientific’s ConcentratIR2™ is a mini version of the original Harrick multiple-reflection ATR accessory, which can be matched even with smaller FTIR sample compartments.
The ConcentratIR2™ is built for micro-liquid samples, and comprises interchangeable diamond and silicon ATR sampling plates.
Both the ATR configurations are provided with a thin disk of silicon or diamond which is optically contacted to a special ZnSe part.
The silicon configuration consists of eleven internal reflections with a nominal incident angle of 30°. It is ideal for use from 4000 cm-1 to 650 cm-1.
The diamond configuration consists of ten internal reflections with a nominal angle of incidence of 45°. It is designed with an estimated wavelength ranging from 4000 cm-1 to 550 cm-1.
The signal-to-noise ratio is minimal for the diamond version in the vicinity of 2000 cm-1 as diamond lattice bands are used. Turn-tilt mirror adjustments and a vertical adjustment are offered to optimise optical throughput.
The ConcentratIR2™ is totally enclosed for quick sample exchange with least interruption during the purge of the spectrometer.
- Pre-aligned to simplify start-up
- Fast purging
- Easy to clean between samples
- Little or no sample preparation
- Only 10µl of sample needed
- Durable and sensitive ATR elements
- Diamond with a nominal incident angle of 45° and ten reflections
- Si with a nominal incident angle of 30° and eleven reflections
- Extended Si a nominal incident angle of 30° and twenty-three reflections
- Liquid cells (optional)