Plasma surface activation is an efficient pre-treatment performed just before gluing, lacquering or printing a variety of polymers. It is also possible to activate ceramics and glass in a similar manner.
Generally oxygen is used as the process gas, but it is also possible to perform the plasma surface activation process with just ambient air. Parts continue to be active for a few minutes up to several months, depending on the specific material that has been plasma treated.
The wide range of plasma surface activation equipment from Henniker Plasma
can be configured in a number of ways, including multiple or single gas inlets, rotary drum chambers and multiple loading trays, making them ideal for many requirements.
Experts from Henniker Plasma have many years of experience with varied applications and system options, and can configure their plasma surface activation unit to match specific requirements.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Multiple shelf configurations
- Lab/process scale chamber volumes commencing from 100 mm diameter
- Post- and pre-treatment surface test apparatus
- Industrial scale plasma cleaners for high throughput/large parts
- Easy to use TFT software control