The Atmospheric Plasma Robot System is a 3-axis desktop or cart mounted unit, ideal for automation of plasma surface treatment processes.
The atmospheric plasma robot is available with a variety of XYZ travel options, starting from 200 mm square to 500 mm square and up to 150 mm of Z motion. The robot has a programmable step pendant that allows easy and simple automation and also allows storage for up to 255 programs each of up to 30,000 data points.
The plasma robot has a 5-phase stepping motor that guarantees repeatable and precise motion throughout the range of travel, and the unit further comprises a wealth of external I/O capability suitable for integration with various other equipment.
The Atmospheric Plasma Robot System is available in either cart or desktop mounted types along with a safety light curtain interlock and an optional guard frame.
Key Features and Benefits
- Localized plasma treatment
- Automatic atmospheric plasma treatment
- Surface activation of 3D parts
- Reproducible and precise plasma treatment before adhesive dispensing
- Localized and rapid atmospheric plasma pre-treatment of parts before bonding
- Safety light curtain security
- 16 I/O channels
- Up to 30,000 data points
- Cart or bench mounted
- 255 stored programs
- 200 mm to 500 mm XY travel choices
- Extremely low operating costs