Making it Easier
With the InnovaSonic 207i’s clamp-on sensors, costly plumbing or pipe cutting is not required.
The 207i has a dual-function keypad and large backlit display with audible feedback. With its visual sensor spacing tool on the display, the sensors can be moved a little together or apart to position the indicator line between the “goal posts” and assure ideal signal strength.
The 207i can be easily connected to your building management system using Modbus or BACnet communications. With its strong stainless steel enclosure, permanently secure the transducers to make it a hardened installation, thus ensuring ready measurements for years to come.
It Has Apps
Sierra’s InnovaSonic 207i is the first transit-time ultrasonic flow meter to be provided with a complete software package of apps for field upgrades, easy usage, and calibration validation.
Apps like MeterFit™ help users optimize signal strength to assure top performance.
Apps like ValidCal™ Diagnostics simplify field calibration validation.
Apps like EnergyPro™ allow users to completely configure their thermal energy/BTU flow energy measurement system, including totalization and datalogging of all energy functions.
Sierra has more apps under development to improve product experience.
- One meter for a wide range of pipe sizes from 2 to 236” (50 to 6000 mm)
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 0.16 to 40 ft/second (0.05 to 12 m/second)
- Clamp-on or insertion transducers measure bi-directional flow
- Flow totalizer
- Keypad with 16 tactile keys with 14 dual-function keys with audible feedback
- Clamp-on transducers operating temperature range: 14 °F to 176 °F (-10 °C to 80 °C)
- Clamp-on high-temperature transducers operating temperature range: 14 °F to 302 °F (-10 °C to 150 °C)
- 1.5 in (38.1 mm) insertion diameter transducers; operating temperature range: -40 °F to 176 °F (-40 °C to 80 °C)
- Internal memory datalogger
- Memkey: automatically detects sensor type; calculates optimal mounting
- Optional clamp-on or insertion PT 100 temperature inputs for thermal energy/BTU measurement
- Optional current input modules for pressure, temperature, and density
- ValidCal Diagnostics
- Meter tuning
- Quick Start
- Signal setup