Back in 1997, Sierra was the first to launch a combination volumetric vortex and multivariable mass flow meter. Now, Sierra’s fully redesigned InnovaMass® iSeries™ 240i/241i is founded on twenty years of success measuring five process variables for liquid, gas, and steam with a single connection.
Now, with the newest hyper-fast microprocessors, field diagnostic and adjustment capability, powerful software applications, and a new advanced flow calibration facility, Sierra’s vortex iSeries delivers performance, precision, and application flexibility not possible until now.
It Has Apps!
The Innovative flow energy management tools driven by the new Raptor II OS from Sierra will empower customer’s process and save money and time.
- FloPro™ vastly enhances low flow measurement calculation
- qMix™ makes/measures custom gas mixtures
- Dial-A-Fluid™ measures a range of fluids whenever users choose
- Dial-A-Pipe™ allows users to rapidly change pipe sizes in the field
- A number of apps to come
With Sierra’s advanced Smart Interface Portal (SIP), tap into the InnovaMass and utilize a range of robust software interfaces to improve one’s meter’s performance.
- Meter Tuning™ cancels environmental noise, significantly enhancing accuracy
- ValidCal™ Diagnostics carefully monitors meter performance and confirms output
- Make quick firmware upgrades in the field
- A mobile app for cell phone (from 2016)
World-Class Flow Calibration Facility
Any flow meter’s performance is only as good as its calibration. Each InnovaMass is calibrated by Sierra’s new calibration facility in Monterey, California, to guarantee the best possible performance. Flow standards with accuracies better than 0.2% of reading are used to guarantee the maximum accuracy possible.
Next Day Shipping
Customers can visit Sierra’s online store to custom configure and purchase the InnovaMass. The company stocks select models for next day shipment. Sierra is the only company in the industry where one can purchase vortex meters directly from factory.