The MEM grid boxes have several innovations that enhance ease of use, provide more secure storage, and integrated documentation.
These innovations include:
- “Tree” shaped TEM grid storage cavity almost completely removes the chance of damaging the TEM grids. There is a separating wall between the grid storage cavity and the tweezers cavity, so the tweezers will only be able to grip the edge of the grids.
- The extra slider with a window between the cover and grid storage box exposes only 4 grids at a time, which prevents grids from falling or “jumping” out of the storage box.
- An integrated grid storage record card is inserted in a dedicated slot on the back of the MEM grid box.
- The white plastic body of the storage box provides a good contrast. The cover lid and slider with window are made of clear plastic providing good visibility.
Two types of MEM grid box are available:
- 161-96 - store up to 96 grids, size 81 x 54 x 10 mm
- 161-32 - store up to 32 grids and up to 8 blocks, size 81 x 54 x 14 mm
grid storage record card inserted in slot on back of box