PROMETHEUS is the latest series of advanced powder atomic layer deposition (ALD) research tools from Forge Nano. Engineers at Forge Nano have dedicated a decade’s time to design, improve, and optimize this system, to make it a leading commercial powder ALD research tool.
The PROMETHEUS series is the ideal choice for any researcher seeking a dependable powder ALD tool that allows truly scalable commercial applications.
PROMETHEUS has been designed for:
- User-friendly operation—Recipe-based control system allows experiments at the click of a button
- Versatility—Ability to process a wide variety of micro- and nano-powders from grams to kilograms
- Powders—Every single grain of powder is coated evenly
- Customization—Three reactor sizes, several dosing channels, and other optional features
Forge Nano has been supplying PROMETHEUS worldwide to facilitate a new generation of advanced materials. A virtual white-space condition for intellectual property development has led to an urge to discover the next innovation in the field of materials science. PROMETHEUS is the tool that can make it a reality.
The PROMETHEUS tool offered by Forge Nano is the world’s most versatile, dependable, and cost-effective particle ALD R&D system. PROMETHEUS tools allow revolutionary R&D and new product development, while allowing IP generation.
Features of PROMETHEUS Tools
- Heated manifold for consistent vaporization of precursors
- Customized recipes for quick innovation
- Prescribed operating boundaries
- Isolation valves for air-free handling of sensitive powders and coatings
- Emergency stop logic
- Multiple precursor zones for individual heating of solid and low vapor pressure precursors
- Multiple fluidization aids for even coating