Several scholars actually consider that PANDORA’s box contained something that was much less ominous, which is wishful thinking.
Forge Nano has designed the PANDORA desktop research tool to help unleash the power of atomic layer deposition (ALD). This tool makes particle atomic layer deposition easier, faster and more cost-effective than any other tool currently available on the market. It brings atomic-level surface engineering to users’ desks.
The PANDORA research tool can be readily operated out of the box and ensures a hassle-free, consistent operation around the clock.
ALD-Enabled Particle Material Equipment
The PANDORA tool has been designed for the following applications:
- Energy storage
- Corrosion protection
- Additive manufacturing
- Thermal fillers
- Surface engineering
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
With numerous configurations and modifiable options, this highly compact tool allows ALD studies in an easily approachable and accessible form factor.
With the PANDORA tool, atomic-level surface engineering is literally at the users’ fingertips. The tool can carry out ALD experimentation for a broad range of applications, from day one onwards. When users are ready, Forge Nano can help them upgrade and industrialize their applications via its unique Commercialization Program.
Basic Specifications and Configurations
- Compatible with a static or continuous flow
- Up to six inlet ports for precursors and gas
- Reactor and manifold heating up to 200°C
- Zoned precursor source heating (optional)
- Small objects
- Powders (micron-sized or rough and more spherical)
- Pharmaceutical APIs
- The maximum batch size is 100 mL
- Real-time feedback for temperatures and pressures
- D-keyed shaft for rapid exchange of reactors
- Impactor for increased mixing (optional)
- Chamber inserts for additional mixing (optional)
- QCM port (optional)
- Pre-defined recipes for rapid startup
- Live data logging
- Intuitive interface with a recipe builder
- Zoned precursor source heating up to 200°C
- Precursor inlet ports (up to six in total)
- Volumetric dosing
- Passive impactors
- In-situ QCM
- Internal lighting and reactor view-port
- Vacuum Pump
- Residual gas analyzer
- Complies to cGMP standards
- Can be shipped and installed anywhere
- Includes 200 to 220 V, 20 A circuit
Users can now access Forge Nano’s Commercialization Services Program that helps with IP protection, commercial vetting, planning, scalability, equipment design, production, manufacturing and more.