A number of scholars have actually believed that PANDORA’s box contained something that was much less sinister, which is nothing but wishful thinking.
Forge Nano has now designed the PANDORA desktop research tool to help unleash the power of atomic layer deposition (ALD). The tool makes particle atomic-layer deposition easier, quicker and more cost-effective than anything else available on the market at present.
The PANDORA tool can be readily operated out of the box and guarantees a consistent and trouble-free operation around the clock. It brings atomic-level surface engineering to users’ desks.
- Surpasses global standards
- Current good manufacturing practice
- Conforms to cGMP standards
ALD-Enabled Particle Material Equipment
The tool has been developed for the following applications:
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Powder flowability
With various configurations and modifiable options, this highly compact tool allows ALD analysis in an easily approachable and accessible form factor. With the PANDORA tool, atomic-level surface engineering is literally at the users’ fingertips.
The PANDORA tool has been designed to carry out ALD experiments for a variety of applications, right from day one. When users are ready, Forge Nano can help them upgrade and industrialize their applications via its special Commercialization Program.
Basic Specifications and Configurations
- Compatible with a static or continuous flow
- Up to six inlet ports for precursors and gas
- Zoned precursor source heating (optional)
- Reactor and manifold heating up to 200 °C
- Powders (micron-sized or rough and more spherical)
- Pharmaceutical APIs
- Small objects
- Maximum batch size is 100 mL
- QCM port (optional)
- Impactor for increased mixing (optional)
- Chamber inserts for additional mixing (optional)
- Real-time feedback on pressures and temperatures
- D-Keyed shaft for rapid exchange of reactors
- Pre-defined recipes for rapid start-up
- Live data logging
- Intuitive interface with a recipe builder
- Passive impactors
- Zoned precursor source heating up to 200 °C
- Precursor inlet ports (up to six in total)
- Internal lighting and reactor view-port
- Volumetric dosing
- Vacuum pump
- Residual gas analyzer
- In-situ QCM
- Complies to cGMP standards
- Can be delivered and installed anywhere
- Includes 200 to 220 V, 20 A circuit
Users can have access to Forge Nano’s Commercialization Services Program that helps with planning, equipment design, production, manufacturing, scalability, IP protection, commercial vetting, etc.