The Technical Glass Company, part of the Goodfellow group of companies, offers a wide variety of optical components ranging from plain toughened float glass windows to sophisticated aspheric lenses made by vacuum molding hot glass in ultra-accurate molds. The company also specializes in micro-optics, with components in the millimeter or even sub-millimeter size range.
Examples of optical components available include:
- 2mm square cubes for optical processing equipment
- Sapphire windows for high-temperature laser applications
- Ball lenses and hemispherical ball lenses
- Octagonal, chamfered, optically coated windows for laser applications
- Small, flanged spherical mirrors
- Pressed and fire-polished rectangular faceted sight glasses
- Aspheric lenses
Goodfellow recently acquired The Technical Glass Company, a UK-based supplier of specialist glass and ceramic materials and components for scientific and industrial applications.. Sales and customer support in North America is being handled by Goodfellow Corporation of Oakdale, PA.