Goodfellow is pleased to supply a wide variety of ceramic and glass microcomponents, both standard items and items precision-machined to customer specifications.
Ceramic and glass microcomponents
- Ultra-thin glass microsheet (from 0.030mm thickness) for use as transparent substrates and electrical insulators
- Precision spheres (from 0.127mm diameter) for use as precision spacers and optical components
- Micro optics such as prisms (from 0.5mm), lenses (from 1mm diameter) and windows (from 0.5mm diameter)
- Injection-moulded ceramic microcomponents for surgical equipment and fibre optic applications
- Polished sapphire bearings and sub mm bore nozzles
- Single and multi-bore capillary tubing with sub mm diameters and 20 micron tolerances
Other items are available upon request.
For more information about ceramic and glass microcomponents from Goodfellow, contact a Goodfellow technical expert on 0800 151 3115 (UK) or +44 (0) 1480 424 800, email [email protected], or click here.