HI TEMP 2011 conference is intended to foster discussions and debate regarding the most recent understanding of "high temperature" and the state of the art in experimental studies of high temperature materials, processes, and diagnostics for scientific and technological applications.
The meeting will include presentations of cutting edge results on materials such as, thermoelectric materials, thermal barriers, piezoelectric, nuclear reactor materials, radioactive waste, high temperature ceramics, catalyst, insulating materials. The state of the art in high temperature characterization methods will be examined with a focus on thermal analysis method.
The meeting includes 10 keynote lectures, and 28 selected contributed lectures as well as 3 poster sessions with 20 - 30 posters each.
The conference will include oral and poster presentations covering the following topics:
- Materials for Energy Applications
- Materials for aerospace applications
- Melts, glass and amourphous materials
- Thermal and structural properties measurement in ceramics and thin films
- Processing-property relations in dielectric and piezoelectric ceramics
- Thermoelectric materials
- Ultra-high temperature ceramic (UHTC) multilayer coatings
- Construction materials
More information is available at: www.hitemp2011.com/