NETZSCH, the leaders in thermal analysis and testing are bringing the famed NETZSCH Expertise & Know-How of Thermal Analysis and Thermophysical Properties direct to you! They will be hosting a series of technical seminars and user meetings tailored to meet your personal needs.
They encourage you to take advantage of the different formats that they have created, including: introductory seminars, advanced 2-day seminars on products and applications, in-depth industry-specific seminars, and extensive end-user meetings for better charaterization of advanced materials.
You are welcome to choose from:
- Introduction to Thermal Analysis & Thermophysical Properties for Material Characterization
- Rheology & Thermal Analysis; Material Characterization for Polymers, Petrochemicals, and Pharmaceuticals
- In-Depth Seminar: Recent Developments in Thermal Analysis & Thermophysical Properties - Technologies & Applications
- Simultaneous TGA-DSC & Evolved Gas Analysis Instruments User Meeting
- Industry Seminars focusing on Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear & Ceramic Materials, or Ceramics & Glass
- NETZSCH "A la Carte": LFA, DSC/STA, DIL User Meeting & Introductory Instrumental Workshop
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Fumi Akimaru by phone or e-mail. (Phone:781-272-5353 / e-mail: [email protected]) or visit www.netzsch.com/NIBonTour
When it comes to Thermal Analysis and the determination of thermophysical properties, the BU Analyzing & Testing of the NETZSCH group leaves no stone unturned. Our 50 years of applications experience, broad state-of-the-art product line and comprehensive service offerings ensure that our solutions will not only meet your every requirement but also exceed your every expectation.