Analytik Jena AG has now extended its latest generation of double-beam spectrophotometers by the new SPECORD® 50 PLUS.
This new dual-beam UV/Vis photometer for the spectral range from 190 to 1100 nm combines high energy throughput with best stability. Quartz-coated, premium encapsulated optical components guarantee highest quality, maximum performance and extreme durability.
The SPECORD® PLUS series furthermore consists of
- The SPECORD® 200 PLUS with fixed slit widths, which stands for time-resolved sample and reference measurements,
- The SPECORD® 210 PLUS with five different slit widths to measure samples requiring high optical resolution, and
- The SPECORD® 250 PLUS with five different slit widths and double monochromator for samples producing stray light.
All advantages at a glance
- No warm-up: plug and play
- Large, easily accessible sample compartment for quick change of samples and accessories
- Internal holmium oxide filter for automatic wavelength calibration
- Fast, easy lamp replacement
- Alternative cell position in front of the detector to measure turbid samples
- Pre-aligned, voltage stabilized radiation sources
- Unparalleled range of accessories for the automation of routine analyses as well as for special applications
- For applications in chemistry, pharmacy, life science, medicine, food, and environmental analyses