"OnSet" is the customer magazine of NETZSCH-Gerätebau which appears twice a year with articles on new instruments and new applications around Thermal Analysis.
In this edition you can learn more about the following topics:
- Two Times New: DMA 242 E Artemis and DEA 288 Epsilon
- Thermogravimetric Detection of Powdered Activated Carbon in Wastewater Treatment Plant Discharge
- Super-Res® – What Dictates the Separation of Overlapping Thermogravimetric Effects?
- PRECISE PRACTICE: Investigations of the Influence of Crucible Geometry on the Combustion of Different Carbon Black Samples
- Conferment of the NETZSCH GEFTA Award 2012 on Prof. Dr. Peer Schmidt.
When it comes to Thermal Analysis and the determination of thermophysical properties, the BU Analyzing & Testing of the NETZSCH group leaves no stone unturned. Our 50 years of applications experience, broad state-of-the-art product line and comprehensive service offerings ensure that our solutions will not only meet your every requirement but also exceed your every expectation.
Make your choice from among our diverse variety of instruments for Thermal Analysis. NETZSCH Analyzing & Testing has consistently invested its long-time experience into innovative new developments and advanced technologies conceived for state-of-the-art application tasks in materials research and development, quality assurance and process optimization.