XEI Scientific Inc. will show the newest models in their line of Evactron Plasma De-Contaminators at the 58th Annual SVC Technical Conference (TechCon), taking place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
The conference takes place April 25 - 30, 2015, with the exhibition itself running April 28 - 29, 2015. XEI Scientific will be showing the Evactron EP and Zephyr Plasma De-Contaminators.
The Evactron EP Plasma De-Contaminator was designed for those in the physics and materials science communities building and using custom-designed vacuum systems.
Features of the Evactron EP De-Contaminator include:
- Energy efficient hollow cathode plasma
- Flow through gas supply
- Plasma Radical Source design maximizes delivery of radicals to chamber
- POP™ ignition of the plasma works at all pressures below 100Pa or 750 mTorr
- Low pressure operation @1-3 Pa for long lived radicals and fast cleaning rates
- Can start and operate at turbo molecular pump compatible pressures
- Fixed match provides maximum plasma power transfer
XEI Scientific created the Evactron Zephyr De-Contaminator line to accommodate SEMs, FIBs, and other vacuum chambers that use turbo molecular pumps.
The Evactron Zephyr De-Contaminator product series brings users:
- Cleaning of SEM/FIB chambers at turbo pressure
- Shorter cleaning time (increased production, less downtime)
- One button operation
Visit booth #1200 at the SVC TechCon exhibition, taking place at the Santa Clara Convention Center on April 28th and 29th, to see and learn more about the Evactron EP and Zephyr Plasma De-Contaminators.
Contact Dan Kleinen to schedule a private appointment at the exhibition.