XEI Scientific Inc. will show the Evactron EP Plasma De-Contaminator, the newest model in our line of Evactron Plasma De-Contaminators at the AVS 62nd International Symposium & Exhibition taking place at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California on October 18th - 23rd, 2015.
The Evactron EP Plasma De-Contaminator was designed for those in the physics and materials science communities building and using custom-designed vacuum systems.
Features of the Evactron EP De-Contaminator include:
- Energy efficient hollow cathode plasma
- Flow through gas supply
- Plasma Radical Source design maximizes delivery of radicals to chamber
- POP™ ignition of the plasma works at all pressures below 100Pa or 750 mTorr
- Low pressure operation @1-3 Pa for long lived radicals and fast cleaning rates
- Can start and operate at turbo molecular pump compatible pressures
- Fixed match provides maximum plasma power transfer
Founder and President of XEI, Ronald Vane, has been invited to present his paper "Plasma Cleaning of Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEMs) and Large Vacuum Systems" at AVS. This paper will discuss the development of plasma cleaning for vacuum instruments and the recent extension of this cleaning technology into high vacuum. The presentation will take place in the Methodology for Improving Vacuum Performance session on October 21st at 2:20pm.
Visit booth #924 at the AVS Exhibition, taking place at the San Jose Convention Center on October 18th - 23rd, to see and learn more about the Evactron EP Plasma De-Contaminator and other models in our new generation of turbo plasma cleaners.