NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH announced the official launch of its new supplementary website: www.NETZSCH-thermal-academy.com
Its primary goal is to foster greater understanding with regard to material characterization by means of Thermal Analysis and to transfer knowledge on related techniques and applications.
The broad knowledge of experts in thermal analysis is documented in our ample selection of media files. Whether customers – present or potential – need general information about a method and its application in their industrial sector or research field, or whether they are looking for details about a specific material, our offering of easily accessible information is our best attempt to fulfill all of their possible needs.
The benefits are clear:
Present and potential customers can train their TA skills as their time schedule allows
and can deepen their knowledge by taking the opportunity to:
1. Watch the webcasts, which:
- Provide an understanding about what Thermal Analysis can do for them.
- Show tips & tricks on working with Thermal Analysis equipment.
2. Use the application files, which:
- Give deeper insights into specific measuring examples.
- Provide support within a specific application field for day-to-day work.
3. Register for an event of their choice. These:
- Are for beginners or anyone who would like to refresh their basic knowledge.
- Impart knowledge about applications in an easy-to-comprehend format.
We invite you to go take a look at our new website right now!