Join us at XEI Scientific Inc. in Booth #1108 to see the Evactron Easy Plasma SoftClean (EPSC) with EP Plasma De-Contaminator, the newest model in our line of Evactron Plasma De-Contaminators at the Microscopy & Microanalysis 2016 Meeting taking place at the Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio on July 24-28, 2016.
The Evactron EP Plasma De-Contaminator is a compact, high performance yet simple plasma cleaner for SEM/FIB chambers, load locks, or sample prep chambers.
Features of the Evactron EP De-Contaminator include:
- Energy efficient hollow cathode plasma
- Flow through gas supply
- Plasma Radical Source design maximizes delivery of radicals to chamber
- POP™ ignition of the plasma works at all pressures below 100Pa or 750 mTorr
- Low pressure operation @1-3 Pa for long lived radicals and fast cleaning rates
- Can start and operate at turbo molecular pump compatible pressures
- Fixed match provides maximum plasma power transfer
Founder and President of XEI, Ronald Vane, will present his poster "Remote Plasma Cleaning and Radical Recombination Rates" at M&M 2016. This poster, #208, will include data on the effect of distance and geometry on radical recombination rates and cleaning efficiency. The poster presentation will take place in the Advances in Instrumentation session on July 27th at 3:00pm.
Contact Dan Kleinen to schedule a private appointment at the exhibition: [email protected]