The Opal X-Press is a modular hot mounting press for fast and simultaneous, independent mounting of different materialographic specimens.
The modularity of the Opal X-Press allows for optimum configuration for different sample sizes according to customer requirements.
The basic device contains the control interface and one mould assembly. It is available in 2 versions:
Opal X-Press 2: can be equipped with one additional pressing units (total up to 2 pressing units)
Opal X-Press 4: can be equipped with up to three additional pressing units (total up to 4 pressing units)
The pressing units are separated from the basic device and may be added later. Thus it is possible to generate samples of up to 4 different diameters simultaneously in one device.
- Fast mounting with low power consumption
- Proven one-hand closure system with integrated dirt trap and suction nozzle
- Dust Guard: removal of fine dust during filling of mold by connected vacuum cleaner
- 7" touch display with innovative control software
- High flexibility due to customized:
- Preheating function
- Cooling modes
- Maintenance tasks
- User accounts with definable access rights
- Powder-coated steel housing