In this webinar, George Siragakis from Food Allergens Lab, will talk about his experience with the Olive Oil Profiling 2.0 method based on the Fourier 80 benchtop system.
With NMR profiling, a fingerprint of the olive oil sample is acquired, and many parameters are analyzed simultaneously. The approaches applied for verification of country of origin, verification of Extra Virgin quality grade, Quantitative analysis of EU-regulated and IOC parameters and the detection of atypical profiles will be explained.
Watch on Demand
Technical Director of TÜV AUSTRIA FOOD ALLERGENS LABS ( Athens, Thessaloniki, Rethymno) , Greece and Larnaca Cyprus.
Key Learning Points
- Description of NMR as a technique for the analysis of food products
- The application of NMR as a tool for routine, daily analysis of olive oil
- Introduction to Olive Oil Profiling 2.0 method
- The use of NMR for verification of the declared geographical origin and quantification of parameters
- Real-life examples: Olive Oil analysis examples
Who Should Attend?
The webinar will appeal to olive oil bottling and valorizing companies, commercial analytical service providers, exporters, importers, and people working in regulatory or governmental bodies. It will also be of interest to NMR specialists and people working in Academia.