Hydro is one of the world's largest integrated aluminium companies, holding important market positions in America, Asia and the Pacific region. Our focus on innovation, quality and cost-efficient solutions has led us to achieve market leadership in many of the industry's most important market segments, such as the automotive, packaging, construction and the printing industries. We are also very active in the field of common consumer goods.
Hydro are also a global leader in the manufacture of super high purity aluminium, supplying a wide range of modern technical applications.
Aluminium in the Building Industry
Hydro is a major global supplier of aluminium-based building systems. We have a wide product range and are active in all parts of the industry, offering everything from single home residential solutions to large international tender projects.
Working with our Building Systems teams can save time, starting with design and through to logistics. Hydro can provide:
- Proprietary software for project calculations
- Hands-on project support
- Documentation in a wide range of languages
- Extrusion accessories and fittings
Building Industry and Customer Support by Hydro Aluminium
Aluminium's strength, low density, corrosion resistance and design flexibility make it the ideal material for building applications. Hydro offers three brands: Technal, Wicona and Domal.
In this areas of customer services on aluminium building products, Hydro can:
- Deliver efficient tooling and supply machine solutions
- Assist you in testing your finished products and assembly line productivity
- Provide fireproof certificates and other quality labels
- Provide training for your employees to ensure efficiency
- Deliver directly to the project site
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Hydro - Aluminium Alloys and Products.
For more information on this source, please visit Hydro - Aluminium Alloys and Products.