Linear Abraser - Model 5750, offered by Taber Industries, has been specifically designed to test both flat and contoured surfaces. This aspect makes the instrument suitable for evaluating finished products of different sizes.
The Linear Abraser is versatile and can be used for both wet and dry testing purposes. Additionally, optional test attachments can be used to configure the instrument to perform a wide range of abrasion tests. The instrument includes adjustable settings that allow operators to choose the desired speed, test load and stroke length. Optional accessories such as plastic Wearaser Collet Kit and 150mm aluminum spline shaft can also be used to reduce the load.
The main features of the Linear Abraser are:
- Highly versatile
- Evaluates contoured and flat surfaces
- Suitable for wet and dry testing
- Can be configured with optional test attachments for different types of abrasion tests
- Adjustable settings allows users to choose the speed, test load and stroke length
- Each Taber Linear Abraser is supplied with Wearaser collet assembly
- Multi-Head Attachment allows two tests to be performed concurrently with the Linear Abraser
- Optional accessories can be used to reduce load