Cambridge Technology offers ProSeries II Scan Heads, a new range of high performance, low noise scan heads that deliver low drift and excellent accuracy. These scan heads provide high performance galvanometers and feature the latest analog servo technology, with up to 3 times lower noise for highly accurate performance in a compact yet robust scan head design.
The main components are supplied with advanced mechanical bolt patterns, power and communication pinouts, and a wide range of lenses, apertures, and mirror coatings.
The ProSeries II Scan Heads are perfect for OEM design integration or can be used as drop in replacements to enhance system performance. High precision, low dither, and high stability beam steering ensures excellent quality and performance for complex material processing applications.
The main features of the ProSeries II Scan Heads are as follows:
- 83xx low drift galvo motors
- 673xx analog servo driver
- Low noise. low drift
- Rugged design
- Standard mechanical interface
- Standard power and communication pinouts
- Standard and custom lens grid correction files
- Analog or digital XY2-100 communication protocol
- Clear aperture sizes of 7,10, and 14mm
- Wide range of supported lenses
- Factory tuned
The applications of the ProSeries II Scan Heads include:
- High accuracy marking and scribing
- Rapid manufacturing
- Trimming, perforating, engraving etc.