The 3-Axis Scanner 3D Modular System from Cambridge Technology is designed for scanning applications requiring superior 3D processing speed, accuracy and large field in a compact configuration with industry standard interfaces.
The integrated 3-axis system is application flexible, thanks to high power laser handling capability, diffraction-limited spot size, programmability and configurability of Cambridge’s Post-Objective Scanning (3-axis) technology.
The 3-Axis laser processing heads integrated with Cambridge’s patented analog and digital Galvo technology serve as a potential scanning solution for complex laser processing applications in industries.
The desired field size and spot size can be achieved through the 3rd axis dynamic focusing module (DFM). The system is available in different configurations such as 355nm, 532nm, CO2 and Fiber (YAG).
The main features of the 3-Axis Scanner Systems are as follows:
- Does not require a scanning lens, thanks to 3-axis scanning technology
- Currently available standard mirror apertures include 20, 30 and 50mm
- Third axis dynamic focusing module (DFM) allows for selecting the field size
- Optimized for diffraction limited spot size
- Variable square field size between 100mm and 1200mm for CO2 and YAG
- Available in both ProSeries IITM - Analog and Lightning IITM - Digital Scanning Technologies for accuracy and speed
- Available accessories include alignment fixtures and protective windows