The 3-Axis Scanner Enclosed System from Cambridge Technology is a compact, low-cost enclosure designed for scanning procedures requiring 3D processing speed and excellent large field.
The system, available in CO2 and Fiber (YAG) configurations, has a flexible design which contributes to the diffraction-limited spot size, high power laser handling capability, programmability and configurability of Cambridge Technology's post-objective scanning (3-Axis) technology.
The 3-Axis Laser Processing Heads are integrated with patented analog and digital Galvo technology and advanced mirror design.
Other features of the system include digital control technology that re-adjusts the internal optical path to program the ensuing field size and the working distance via an external interface.
The main features of the 3-Axis enclosed system are:
- Optional external adjustment facilitates variable square field size ranging from 200 to 1200mm
- 3-axis scanning technology eliminates the use of scanning lens
- ProSeries IITM - analog scanning technology ensures speed and accuracy
- Protective windows and alignment fixtures
- Available in 30mm and 50mm mirror apertures
- Optimized for diffraction limited spot size