The GX41 inverted metallographic microscope is suitable for rapid and reliable specimen evaluation as well as for establishing whether metallurgical properties match manufacturing stipulations. The microscope is compact and light weight to enable easy portability. Portability allows on-the-spot inspections anytime, anywhere.
A tilting binocular observation tube is ergonomically designed to allow operators to perform tasks using the GX41 while standing/sitting, thereby providing a comfortable working environment.
The UIS2 infinity-corrected optics provide improved inspection efficiency, allowing high-clarity observation across the entire field of view of images. The magnification range extends from 5x to 100x for both simple polarizing and brightfield observations.
GX41 Inverted Metallographic Microscope
Tilting Binocular Observation Tube
Metallic Structure (Brightfield)
Metallic Structure (Simple Polarization)
A 100W Fiber Light Source Combination
Besides the basic 6V30W halogen light source, the inclusion of a 100W fiber light source provides brighter illumination to low-reflection specimens. Olympus digital cameras are offered as standalone units or can be used along with a computer.
OLYMPUS Stream image analysis software features advanced software routines and intuitive menus to suit industrial microscopy applications.
The GX41 also provides the latest image analysis and management solutions based on the requirements of specific applications.
The main features of the GX41 inverted metallographic microscope are:
- Excellent image clarity and outstanding resolution for brightfield and polarized light
- Compact and portable design
- Olympus stream image analysis software for optimal image analysis
- UIS2 allows high-clarity observation with exceptional images filling the whole field of view
- Effective adjustment of tilting binocular observation tube ensures comfortable working environment
- Wide magnification range
- Digital cameras offer viewing and speedy image transfer
- 100W fiber light source provides brighter illumination of low-reflection specimens
- Latest image analysis and management solutions satisfy specific application requirements