The VantaTM analyzer is a highly advanced handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) device. The analyzer provides quick and accurate alloy identification and element analysis to clients who require laboratory-quality results in the field.
The handheld Vanta XRF analyzers are built to be tough and have a durable design, making them resistant to damage for greater uptime and a lower cost of ownership.
The Vanta series comes with smart navigation and configurable software, which makes them easy to use with minimum training for high throughput and a quick return on investment. With advanced and proprietary AxonTM technology, the Vanta analyzers provide the clients with accurate results and help to enhance productivity regardless of the working conditions or the environment.
Vanta analyzers are built to work in the toughest environments:
- IP65 rated* - Resistant to dust and water in order to protect against the risks found in highly demanding environments.
- Drop tested - to minimize high-cost repairs and the risk of damage when a gadget is bumped or dropped by using U.S. Department of Defense methods - MIL-STD-810G,
- The detector shutter on C and M series models help to prevent punctures so that clients can test hard surfaces with confidence.
- Can resist a temperature range between -10°C and 50°C (14°F to 122°F) at complete job cycle, so users spend less time waiting for their analyzer to cool.**
The Vanta series’ proprietary Axon technology is designed with ultra-low-noise electronics, which enables higher X-ray counts per second for accurate, rapid, and repeatable results.
Axon technology with a new quad-core processor makes the Vanta analyzers extremely sensitive, enhancing performance to get the best results in the least amount of time. Axon technology offers significant test-to-test and instrument-to-instrument repeatability, so the user’s initial test is the same as their last test regardless of the instrument they may use.
Vanta analyzers increase user throughput and make it simple to archive data. Application-specific software features enhance user productivity for quick ROI.
The main features of Vanta analyzers are as follows:
- Users can customize which functions and features are to be displayed on the main screen
- Touch screen display is bright, clear and readable under any light
- Analytical superiority
- Intuitive user interface (UI) to rapidly navigate the device’s settings and software functions
- Built-in GPS to match results with accurate GPS coordinates for data mapping and documentation
- Cloud technology enabled
- Excellent durability under extreme conditions
- Data export is easy through Wi-Fi, USB flash drive, or Bluetooth®
- Streamlined archiving and reporting for excellent data traceability to the field
- An industrial grade, push-button joystick and ergonomic buttons make it simple to navigate the UI with gloved hands
- Optional 5MP panoramic camera, merge images with XRF data and GPS coordinates
The Vanta analyzers provide quick results in a distinct range of applications. Application-specific software features allow operators to acquire the most out of their analyzers with basic report creation and traceable results.
The key applications of the Vanta analyzers are as follows:
- Mining and geochemistry
- Scrap recycling
- Environmental assessments
- Manufacturing quality control/assurance
*M Series analyzers are IP64 rated.
**With optional fan. The fan assembly is IP56 rated. Operates continuously at 33 °C without the fan.
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Olympus Corporation is under license.
Vanta and Axon are trademarks of Olympus Corporation.