Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2011 U.S. Photographic Film & Chemical Manufacturing Industry Report" report to their offering.
The U.S. Photographic Film & Chemical Manufacturing Industry report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2011 current and 2012 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. New to the report this year are: financial ratios, number of firms and payroll estimates.
The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including sensitized film, sensitized paper, sensitized cloth, sensitized plates, toners, toner cartridges and photographic chemicals and solutions.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 325992: Photographic Film & Chemical Mfg.
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing sensitized film, sensitized paper, sensitized cloth, sensitized plates, toners (i.e., for photocopiers, laser printers, and similar electrostatic printing devices), toner cartridges, and photographic chemicals.
- Commerical Printing Industry
- Magazine Printing Industry
- Prepress Services Industry
U.S. Census Categories:
- NAICS 325992: Photographic Film & Chemical Mfg. is
- 61% of SIC 3861 Photographic equipment & supplies
- Photographic equipment and supplies
- Sensitized film, cloth, and paper
- Blueprint cloth or paper, sensitized
- Film, sensitized motion picture, X-ray, still camera, etc.
- Graphic arts plates, sensitized
- Lantern slide plates, sensitized
- Motion picture film
- Photographic paper and cloth, all types, nec
- Photo graphic sensitized goods, nec
- Plates, photographic (sensitized)
- X-ray film
- X-ray plates, sensitized
- Photographic processing equipment and chemicals
- Photographic film, plate, and paper holders
- Photographic processing chemicals