Research and Markets has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Polypropylene Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
Our report, Polypropylene Industry Outlook in Argentina to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Argentina Polypropylene industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the Polypropylene industry in Argentina. The report covers Argentina Polypropylene plants and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents Polypropylene demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major Polypropylene producers in Argentina. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Argentina Polypropylene industry including all the major parameters.
- Polypropylene industry supply scenario in Argentina from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned Polypropylene plants in Argentina with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- Polypropylene industry market dynamics in Argentina from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Polypropylene plants
- Company shares of key Polypropylene producers in the country