Pittcon is pleased to announce plans to exhibit at BioConference Live, a premiere producer of online conferences aimed at covering a variety of science verticals, including clinical diagnostics; genetics and genomics; cancer research and discovery; and laboratory animal science. The upcoming Clinical Diagnostics Conference will take place May 29-31, 2013.
BioConference Live Clinical Diagnostics provides invaluable educational and networking opportunities for participants. Attendees can also receive free continuing education and continuing medical education credits for all conferences.
Clinicians, doctors, medical experts, lab directors and professionals from around the world will come together to learn about recent advances in clinical diagnostics and medicine. Topics for the conference are personalized healthcare, pathology, oncology, infectious disease, laboratory testing, cardiology, diabetes, point of care, molecular diagnostics, hematology, automation, nutrition, vitamin D, allergy, clinical research, mass spectrometry, and much more. Speakers include:
- Dietmar Hein, PhD, Head, Director, Global eCommerce & CPR, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Board Member, Global Healthcare Exchange
- Alan H Wu, PhD, Chief of the clinical chemistry and toxicology laboratories, Professor of Clinical Chemistry, UCSF School of Medicine
- Michael Christman, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Coriell Institute for Medical Research
- Gyorgy Abel, MD, PhD, Medical Director, Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics/Clinical Immunology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lahey Clinic, Clinical Instructor in Pathology at Harvard Medical School
- Lorin M Bachmann, PhD, DABCC, Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology, Co-Director of Clinical Chemistry, Director of Chemistry Clinical Trials, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Nir Barzilai, MD, Director, Institute for Aging Research, Ingeborg and Ira Leon Rennert Chair in Aging Research, Professor, Department of Medicine (Endocrinology), Professor, Department of Genetics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Paul Billings, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer, Life Technologies
- William Clarke, PhD, MBA, DABCC, Associate Professor of Pathology, Director, Clinical Toxicology, Director, Point-of-Care Testing, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
A complete list of speakers is available at www.bioconferencelive.com
The conference creates an opportunity for companies and associations to exhibit new products and findings in the virtual Exhibit Hall. Participants can visit and live chat with individuals in virtual booths, watch videos provided by the companies and associations involved, and download white papers and other documents of interest.
To register for a BioConference Live conference visit: www.bioconferencelive.com
Pittcon® is a registered trademark of The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, a Pennsylvania non-profit organization. Co-sponsored by the Spectroscopy Society of Pittsburgh and the Society for Analytical Chemists of Pittsburgh, Pittcon is the premier annual conference and exposition on laboratory science.
Proceeds from Pittcon fund science education and outreach at all levels, kindergarten through adult. Pittcon donates more than a million dollars a year to provide financial and administrative support for various science outreach activities includingscience equipment grants, research grants, scholarships and internships for students, awards to teachers and professors, and grants to public science centers, libraries and museums. Visit www.pittcon.org for more information.
About BioConference Live
Founded in 2009, BioConference Live's vision was to connect the scientific world leveraging a unique virtual platform, discovering meaningful collaborations across geographic boundaries and fields of expertise. BioConference Live has grown into the world's largest producer of virtual events within the life sciences and clinical diagnostics community. LabRoots is the owner and producer of BioConference Live, and is the leading professional networking website designed to connect.