Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced Functional Material Market For Low Carbon Applications by Categories, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018" report to their offering.
The global market for AFM has grown significantly during the past few years and is expected to grow at a modest pace in the next five years, mainly driven by growing demand in the Asia-Pacific region. Market revenue for AFM in Asia-Pacific was $29,756.9 million in 2012. China, Japan, and South Korea are the major markets for AFM in Asia-Pacific. Other markets in Asia-Pacific include India, Taiwan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand. The demand for AFM in these markets is fuelled by demand from end user industries such as automotive, aerospace, energy & power, electronics, healthcare, and infrastructure.
This report aims to estimate the global market for AFM for 2013 and to project the expected demand of the same in 2018. This market research study provides a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global AFM market. It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, winning imperatives, challenges, and key issues in the market. Opportunities for new entrants in light of market forces such as consumers bargaining strength, raw material sourcing, and market penetration threshold are analyzed using Porters model.
- Asia-Pacific is currently the largest market for AFM. The demand for AFM is derived from end user industries such as automotive, aerospace, consumer durables, electronics, healthcare, and energy. China, Japan, and South Korea are the major markets for AFM in Asia-Pacific.
- Nanomaterials are currently the fastest growing category of AFM. The global nanomaterials market is growing with a CAGR of 19.7%.
- The advanced functional composite is the largest category of AFM by volume. The market is expected to reach 8,230.0 kilotons by 2018.
- A Composites Holding AG
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc
- Ametek Inc
- Applied Materials Inc
- Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc
- Bayer AG
- CNANO Technology Ltd
- CPS Technologies Corporation
- Cambridge Display Technology Ltd (CDT Ltd)
- Ceradyne Inc
- Deutsche Edelstahlwerke GMBH
- EI Du Pont De Nemours & Company
- Kyocera Corporation
- LDK Solar Hi-Tech Co Ltd
- M Company
- Materion Corporation
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc
- Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd
- Renesola Ltd
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co, Ltd
- Showa Denko KK (SDK)
- Sunedison Inc
- Wacker Chemie AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mk9b9/advanced