MarketReportsOnline.com offers "Global Polysilicon Market Report: 2014 Edition" research, which says polysilicon industry is expected to grow at a remarkable pace in the near future driven by the rapid growth of solar market.
Global Polysilicon Market Report: 2014 Edition research says over the past few years, the polysilicon industry has witnessed a noteworthy shift from semiconductor industry, another major driver of polysilicon, to solar industry which has grown stupendously in the past couple of years. The global polysilicon market is quite consolidated, with the top 4 producers' viz. GCL, Wacker, Hemlock and OCI, together constituting more than two third of the market share. Some of the noteworthy trend and developments of this industry are the decreasing production cost, stabilizing prices and strong growth rate in the solar market. However, there are a number of the hurdles that are holding the polysilicon market, such as industrial overcapacity and heavy capital and time requirement to establish the business. Read more at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/328148.html .
The report presents an exhaustive study of the Global Polysilicon Market on the basis of value and volume. The examination of aforementioned market through the analysis of solar and semiconductor industries have also been incorporated in the report. It encompasses a number of factors driving the growth of the polysilicon industry coupled with recent trends of the industry. The company profile section of the report covers detailed description of the players operating in the aforementioned industry. By taking into account a number of factors, the market outlook of the industry has also been analyzed in the report.
Polycrystallion silicon, commonly known as polysilicon, is a hyper-pure form of silicon. It is classified on the basis of varying purity levels into three broad categories: Electronic-grade Silicon (9N), Medium-grade Silicon (6-7N), and Upgraded Metallurgical-grade Silicon (>5N). Solar and semiconductor industries are the two major end markets of polysilicon. The global polysilicon market witnessed a declining trend in the past year which was primarily due to excess capacity and low prices in the industry.
Companies profiled in Global Polysilicon Market Report: 2014 Edition include Wacker Chemie AG, REC Silicon ASA, GCL and SunEdison. Order a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=328148 .
Reports Related to the polysilicon market and companies profiled in the above report:
Wacker Chemie AG - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile is a 26 pages report published in May 2014 that provides comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions. Complete report is available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/337984.html .
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd. (3800) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile is a 51 pages report published in May 2014 and its scope covers the following:
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company's (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Complete report is available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/319060.html .