Polymer Technologies Inc., a leading manufacturer of noise reduction materials, thermal composites, and molded foam products, is excited to announce its continued growth and expansion.
In the wake of its 25th Anniversary, Polymer Technologies recently purchased the assets of Engineered Plastics Solutions Group Inc., EPSG, a company that specializes in custom shock and vibration solutions. The acquisition of EPSG’s assets allows Polymer to offer an even greater range of services and products to existing customers and all other manufacturers in need. No longer limited to noise and thermal reduction, Polymer will now offer a full range of services that caters to custom shock and vibration solutions!
“Our acquisition of the assets of EPSG couldn’t have come at a better time. We are having a landmark year and this new division will help us continue to grow and innovate in our industry. We are eager to expand our services by offering this new line of elastomeric and vibration isolation solutions,” states Robert Prybutok, President & CEO.
The Elastomeric Solutions Division will specialize in shock and vibration isolators, molded isolation products, and custom elastomeric shock and vibration material development. We offer a variety of new products that will generate superior results for our customers, including standard isolation products, custom isolation products, and even a proprietary rubber technology that no other company has been able to recreate. With the new division, customers can expect:
- New Division, Same Quality: Elastomeric solutions delivered with the same great customer service as all other Polymer products.
- Result Driven Solutions: Engineering experts that focus on creating solutions and getting results, not just making products.
- Materials Expertise: Our extensive database holds over 5,600 unique formulas for rubber along with the ability to create new formulas based on exact customer requirements and specifications.
- Technical Strength: State-of-the-art testing performed via advanced computer simulation that eliminates the need for producing prototypes, in turn saving money during development.
- Solutions That Last: Often called the “Million Mile Rubber,” our DuraFlex® rubber is a proprietary rubber compound with ultra-high resiliency and fatigue life. This impressive rubber achieved a perfect zero degree temperature rise on the Goodrich Flexometer Test, an accomplishment only ever achieved by the DuraFlex® material.
Rick Nie, VP Sales, Elastomeric Solutions Division, stated “Polymer and EPSG are the perfect fit for each other— both companies provide custom engineered solutions that solve unique problems. In addition, both Polymer and EPSG pride themselves on being results driven with a focus on providing the customer with the highest quality product for each application.”
Current Polymer and EPSG customers can expect the same great customer service, high quality products, and custom solutions they are accustomed to, but with the added benefit of a new product division and new solutions.
With the addition of Polymer’s Elastomeric Solutions Division, the future of Polymer Technologies is bright. We are eager to continue adding value, increasing efficiency, and tackling new problems and challenges with our customers.