Stay at the cutting edge of SAXS (small-angle X-ray scattering) and enjoy an active exchange of knowledge, trends, and ideas. In order to promote interdisciplinary discussions and networking among key scientists, young researchers, and industry SAXS excites 2019 offers a unique forum to reflect on current trends and exchange ideas.
What to expect @ SAXS excites 2019
- International key lecturers will provide insights into their work and research.
- Learn about the latest trends and state of the art in SAXS research, application, and technology.
- Symposium dinner for getting together and establishing new contacts in a pleasant atmosphere
- Social program
- Beautiful location in Graz, Austria, a city that was added to the UNESCO list of World Cultural Heritage Sites in 1999
Deadlines for online-registration
- Registration for participation is open until July 30, 2019
- Registration for an oral or posterpresentation is open until June 20, 2019
You are interested?
Get in touch with key scientists in the SAXS field and colleagues from complementary disciplines and join us at the International SAXS excites Symposium – together we will shape tomorrow’s SAXS innovations!
Anton Paar produces high-quality measuring and analysis instruments for industrial and research applications. In the fields of density and concentration measurement it is the established world leader. Its product portfolio also includes viscometers, rheometers, polarimeters and refractometers; and instruments for X-ray structure analysis, microwave synthesis and microwave decomposition.
Throughout more than eighty-five successful years, the innovative spirit of Anton Paar's employees and their commitment to quality have been the driving forces behind the company. Openness to the requirements of customers and attention to developments in markets are the basis for new product ideas. Anton Paar's strong R&D department and its partnerships with external research institutes turn these ideas into instruments at the cutting edge of technology.