Springer Handbook of Electronic and Photonic Materials
Click here for further information.
The Springer Handbook of Electronic and Photonic Materials has been prepared to give a broad coverage of a wide range of electronic and photonic materials, starting from fundamentals and building up to advanced topics and applications. Its wide coverage with clear illustrations and applications, its chapter sequencing and logical flow, make it very different than other electronic materials handbooks. Each chapter has been prepared either by experts in the field or instructors who have been teaching the subject at a university or in corporate laboratories.
The handbook provides an accessible treatment of the material by developing the subject matter in easy steps and in a logical flow. Wherever possible, the sections have been logically sequenced to allow a partial coverage at the beginning of the chapter for those who only need a quick overview of the subject. Additional valuable features include the practical applications used as examples, details on experimental techniques, useful tables that summarize equations, and, most importantly, properties of various materials.
The handbook also has an extensive glossary at the end being helpful to those readers whose background may not be directly in the field.
- Fundamental Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Properties
- Materials Growth and Characterization
- Materials for Electronics
- Materials for Optoelectronics and Photonics
- Novel Materials
- Selected Applications
- Contains over 600 two-color illustrations
- Includes over 100 comprehensive tables summarizing equations, experimental techniques and properties of various materials
- Emphasizes physical concepts over extensive mathematical derivations
- Parts and chapters with summaries, detailed index and fully searchable CD-ROM guarantee quick access to data and links to other sources
- Delivers a wealth of up-to-date references
- Incorporates a detailed Glossary of Terms
Graduate students, professionals and researchers
- Electronic and Optical Materials
- Electronics and Microelectronics
- Materials Science
- Photonic Materials
- Properties of Electronic Materials
- Properties of Photonic Materials
- Solid State Physics