Bruker offers an advanced, high-performance FT-NIR spectrometer called TANGO.
The system provides fast, simple yet secure NIR analysis and proves ideal for industrial applications. Other benefits include intuitive handling, rapid measurements for high sample throughput, and concurrent assessment of different components.
In addition, TANGO is rugged and provides highly accurate results and simple operator guidance. Its intuitive user interface guides experienced or novice operators quickly and easily through the workflow. This user interface is available in over 15 languages.
The product features of the TANGO FT-NIR spectrometer are:
- Excellent precision and reliable stability
- Precise technology and robust design
- intuitive user interface
- Automatic background measurements without user intervention
- Saves time and eliminates operating errors
- Eliminates sample preparation
- Does not require chemicals or additional reagents
- Provides transmission and reflection measurements for liquids and solids, respectively
The applications of the TANGO FT-NIR spectrometer are:
- Polymer industry
- Feed manufacturing
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharma and biotechnology