The FT-NIR spectrometer MPA II is designed to meet the demands of today’s and tomorrow’s quality control. It combines an easy-to-operate interface with outstanding high performance and flexibility.
- Low cost of ownership thanks to high quality components with long life time
- Full line of sample presentation options for all NIR applications
- Easy calibration transfer to other Bruker lab, at-line or process spectrometers
- Software-controlled module selection, no manual exchange required
- Fully cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, supports validation according to USP <1119> and Ph.Eur 2.2.40
The MPA II offers everything you need for the analysis of powders, semi-solids, liquids, solids and tablets. With powerful accessories like the automated 30-position sample wheel for vials and tablets, the sample rotator for the integrating sphere and many different fiber probes, you will achieve high sample throughput with excellent precision. The MPA II incorporates state-of-the-art optics for outstanding stability and sensitivity, a precondition for outstanding reliability and less downtime.
MPA II Multi Purpose FT-NIR Analyzer