The OMEGA 5 from Bruker Optics is a compact and versatile FT-IR based gas analyzer that is integrated in a 19 inch rackmount box and equipped with a 5 m multi-reflection gas cell for the measurement of industrial gases.
The gas cell has an optimized design for a high optical throughput to facilitate the measurement of gas compounds even in low concentrations in the ppb range.
The OMEGA 5 gas analyzer has been developed for real-time, high-precision, and automated monitoring of gas concentrations in a wide range of applications. The overall cost associated with the operation and maintenance is low because of the durability of numerous components, like the laser, IR-source, and interferometer.
Fully Automated Identification and Quantification
Based on the measurements, the gas concentrations are automatically retrieved by a nonlinear fitting process within the software package OPUS GA, without the requirement for expert knowledge or gas calibrations.
The influence of interfering gas compounds and also the fluctuating pressure and temperature of the gas is factored by the analysis routine.
- Integrated in a 19″ rackmount box and equipped with a 5 m multi-reflection gas cell
- With the gold-coated mirrors and the nickel-plated gas cell, even corrosive gases can be measured
- The TE-cooled detector enables excellent sensitivity without having to use liquid nitrogen
- Spectral resolution is better than 2 cm−1 (option: better than 1 cm−1)
- Purgeable and sealed optics
- DryPath™ option is available: Enables the measurement of low concentrations of water and carbon dioxide without the need for any external purge gas supply
- Accounts for variable temperature and pressure of the gas by sensors incorporated within the gas cell