The ASAP 2460 Surface Area and Porosity Analyzer from Micromeritics is an expandable system designed for exceptionable performance and high sample throughput. The basic unit is a two-port master control unit.
The master unit can be expanded by linking additional two-port auxiliary units to enhance the sample throughput, forming a four-port or six-port analyzer. All analysis ports can be operated independently and concurrently, enabling users to load and unload samples at any time.
A stable thermal profile along the length of both the saturation pressure and sample tubes can be maintained for up to 60 minutes with long-duration dewars and patented isothermal sample tube jackets. Each analysis port can accept a wide variety of sample tube sizes.
Interactive data manipulation, user-selectable data ranges through the graphic interface, user-defined reports, advanced NLDFT modelling, and mercury porosimetry/gas adsorption data overlay capability are all included with the intuitive ASAP 2460 MicroActive software. Dosing options allow the user to change the pressure increment, volume dose increment and equilibration interval time between data points. Instrument performance and maintenance scheduling operations are monitored by an innovative dashboard.
Features of the ASAP 2460 Surface Area and Porosity Analyzer include:
- Fully automated modular system for efficient sample screening
- Servo control facilitates a higher degree of gas management and data point collection
- High throughput with two-, four-, or six- analysis ports
- Low surface area and micropore options
- BET surface area measurements in as little as half an hour
- Allows attachment of up to five different nonreactive adsorptives
- Equilibration option allows specification of equilibration times for different sections of the isotherm
- Intuitive MicroActive software combined with advanced NLDFT modeling
Micromeriticis ASAP 2460 Surface Area and Porosity Analyzer