Micromeritics’ TriStar II Plus is a fully automated surface area and porosity analyzer that allows high-throughput analysis with excellent precision.
This three-station unit boosts the efficiency and speed of routine quality control analyses and has the resolution, precision and data reduction capability to serve research requirements.
By combining versatility in analytical methods and data reduction, the TriStar II Plus facilitates analyses that are customized to application requirements.
- Rapid and precise measurement
- Fully automated analysis
- Krypton option for low surface area measurements
- Long-lasting dewar to accommodate longer analysis
- Perfect for high-throughput sample analysis
- Improved data reduction
- Highly versatile analysis
TriStar II Plus - Product Overview
Video Credit: Micromeritics Instrument Corporation
Features and Benefits
- The TriStar II Plus serves as an efficient high throughput system and is equipped with three sample ports that operate independently and simultaneously. For more throughput, up to four units can be operated with a single computer.
- A standard nitrogen system can be used to measure surface areas as low as 0.01 m2/g. A Krypton Option can expand surface-area measurements down to 0.001 m2 /g.
- Isothermal Jackets assure a continuous thermal profile along with the entire length of both sample and saturation pressure (Po) tubes.
- The TriStar II Plus helps analyze a wide range of adsorbates including carbon dioxide, argon and other non-corrosive gases, like methane, butane and other light hydrocarbons.
- Free space can be quantified, computed, or manually entered, offering the highest flexibility in accommodating unique types of samples and emphasizing speed when required.
- The improved software capabilities enable detailed pore size distribution data through advanced NLDFT and gas adsorption and mercury intrusion overlay.
- With the help of Micromeritics’ MicroActive data reduction and control software, users can calculate surface area and porosity. Besides this, user-selectable data ranges across the graphic interface enable direct modeling for t-Plot, BET, DFT and Langmuir interpretation.