The LTS420 hot stage from Linkam is enhanced for isothermal analysis of bigger samples which need high-speed heating and cooling and exceptional thermal stability.
The LTS420 is a user-friendly, versatile heating and freezing stage. The stage comprises of a temperature controlled element of a large area having a sensor embedded near to the surface for precise temperature measurements ranging from -196 °C to 420 °C (when used with LNP96 cooling pump).
The sample has to be simply placed on a regular microscope slide directly in contact with the heating element and can be manipulated 15 mm in X and Y direction. The sample chamber is gas tight and includes gas valves to clean using an inert gas. A humidity compatible version is also available.
In addition, this stage comes with probes and internal electrical connections. Even an inverted microscope version is available.
- Sample area: 53.5 x 43 mm
- Temperature range: From 196 °C to 420 °C
- Sample holder for typical 76 x 26 mm microscope slides
- 15 mm XY manipulation as standard
- Swing out lid for loading samples easily
- Rapid-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Can be directly mounted to microscope table or substage
- Can be used with reflected or transmitted light
- 100 Ohm platinum sensor
- Stage body size is 166 x 90 x 24 mm
- Temperature stability of less than 0.1 °C
- Direct injection of coolant into block
- Inner lid to improve temperature stability
- Highly conductive metal for enhanced heat transfer
- Maximum heating rate of 50 °C/minute
- Minimum heating rate 0.01 °C/minute
- Minimum working distance of condenser lens: 12.5 mm
- Minimum working distance of objective lens: 6.5 mm