The LTS120 peltier system boasts a easy-to-operate temperature control microscope stage that makes use of a 40x40 mm peltier element to regulate the temperature of your sample, attached to a standard microscope slide which is capable of 15 mm of movement in X and Y directions.
A large swing out lid offers easy access to the sample area. Just position the selected sample in the stage and employ a temperature control profile, through either the touchscreen LCD display of the T96 Peltier controller or by adding the LINK software and logging the dataplot of the test.
To save a series of time lapse images with your temperature data, simply employ the LINK image capture option.
With the included water circulator, it is possible to control sample temperature from 0.1 to 30 °C/min in the range of -25* to 120 °C. A cryo-circulator can also be added to reach temperatures as low as -40 °C.
To allow for gas to be purged from the sample environment, the stage body is equipped with gas valves. In order to allow electrical measurements to be taken from the sample across varied temperatures, the LTSE120 version of this system also offers electrical connectors within the sample chamber.
- Temperature range from -40 °C* to 120 °C (* with the addition of the F200 cryogenic water circulator)
- Sample area of 40x40 mm
- Standard manipulation capacity of 15 mm XY
- Sample holder for typical 76x26 mm microscope slides
- Rapid-release gas valves for management of the testing atmosphere
- Swing out lid for simple loading of samples
- Can be employed with either transmitted or reflected light
- Attaches directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size: 166x90x23.8 mm
- 100 Ohm platinum sensor
- Temperature steadiness and precision to 0.1 °C
- Maximum heating/cooling speed of 30 °C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5 °C/min at 50 °C
- Objective lens minimum working distance: 5.8 mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance: 13.2 mm