The FlexAL systems from Oxford Instruments offer remote plasma atomic layer deposition (ALD) processes and thermal ALD, within a single ALD system. This provides a completely new level of flexibility and capability to design nanoscale structures and devices.
- Remote plasma and thermal ALD in a single flexible tool
- Remote plasma ensures low damage
- Low-temperature processes facilitated by plasma ALD
- Ultimate flexibility in choosing precursors and materials
- Can be coupled for vacuum transfer of substrates
- Cassette-to-cassette handling boosts throughput ideal for production
- Can handle wafers measuring up to 200 mm
- Recipe-driven software interface ensures controllable, repeatable processes
The ALD product series includes a variety of tools to fulfill the different demands of corporate R&D, academia, and small-scale production.
Image Credit: Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology